The miracle of the sea!!!!
Green Lipped Mussels are so valuable on a nutritious level. They’re a natural source of -
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin (these two protective healing agents, are a pair of important critical building blocks for bones and cartilage)
The power of Green Lipped Mussels lies in their unique compound content. The fatty acids ETA & DHA contained in Green Lipped Mussels have been shown in studies to be much more powerful at fighting inflammation than just the EPA and DHA found in fish oils.
Green Lipped Mussels are most commonly used for dogs as a great natural anti-inflammatory food that alleviates joint pain, promotes skin & coat health, as well as brain function. But they are not only useful for pets that are already suffering from inflammation. Many pet owners use this supplement as a preventative in order to save their pets from inflammation down the line.
Other benefits of Green Lipped Mussels may include:
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- A high source of anti-oxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- Supports the circulatory system.
- Shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
- Supports nerve cell functioning while improving muscle, tissue, and organ stimulation.
- Assists in treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- A a boost to the immune system.
Green Lipped Mussels can be fed whole, either raw, air-dried, dehydrated or as a powder.
As with all fish dog treats, they are a great high value dog training treat and quick reward snack.